Checkout our huge range of skylight blinds, which are available in mutiple colours and sizes so you can be safe in the knowledge that you are purchasing the best possible quality product for your roof windows and skylights.
We want you to feel confident with your purchase and have a team of experts to hand, who are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the skylight blinds that we sell. They are here to help you to decide which type of blind would be the best option for your home.
You can choose from roller, blackout and electric blinds for your skylights, in a large variety of colours, with a range of accessories to go with each skylight blind.
Why not take advantage of our free fabric swatches to help you decide which type would be best suited for your skylights?
Did you know?
VELUX® was created back in 1941 in Denmark and continues to be the leading international manufacturer of roman, roller and venetian blinds for skylights.
What types of blind do we offer?
If you are unsure of the type of skylight or VELUX blinds, we have available? And do not know the difference between a venetian, roller or flying pleat roof blind. Then please take a look at our skylight and VELUX blind information section on the right-hand side of this page, here once you have clicked your chosen link you will find out everything you need to know about each of the different skylight blinds we supply, along with details of their qualities and how they can benefit your home. You can also contact our skylight roof blinds sales advisors who will be more that happy to assist you with your query.
Our skylight blinds can be used in any room and can help with the following issues:
- Privacy - we supply roof window blinds that provide a high level of privacy to a room.
- Sleep - we have VELUX window blinds that can block out 100% light in a room to help you sleep.
- Temperature - our roof blinds can help control light and heat entering a room.
We have the perfect solution to suit your needs whilst making sure your skylight blind complements your décor and style.
There are also a number of factors you should consider when deciding which skylight blind would suit your window, it is important to think about how you use the room to help you make the right decision. We always advise our customers to consider the below factors before placing an order, so that you can purchase the most suitable roof blind for your room requirements.
- Room type – We have various types of roof window blinds available for different size skylights or rooms including bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, office space, living and dining rooms.
- Functionality – What do you require the blind to do? Blackout all outside light sources? Heat protect? Adjust the light in your room? Or just purely decoration purposes.
How do you fit your roof blinds?
You will find that our skylight blinds are extremely easy to fit with the Pick&Click!™ system. This is a unique patented design which means that each skylight roof window comes with pre-fitted mounts, so fitting your roof blind has never been easier:
- No mess.
- No drilling.
- Have your blind installed within minutes.
Whether you are fitting a blackout VELUX skylight blind to a bedroom or you need to fit one in a high place, we provide easy to follow instructions enclosed with your purchase plus a how to fit video on our site to help you out.
Ordering our blinds has never been so easy!
We have created a quick and easy blind builder software that allows you to order your item effortlessly! Here is how it works:
- Check the details on the data plate of your skylight window frame. As per our homepage instructions.
- Add the data plate codes to our drop-down menus.
- Then view all of the options and prices available to perfectly fit your window.
- Choose your fabric, colour and style.
- Checkout and pay.
If you place an order before noon and your skylight blinds are in stock it will be delivered within two working days.